At the end of the course, students should be able to:
- Understand the general meaning of routine texts at work (email, letters, instructions);
- Follow clear presentations, speeches, discussions on familiar topics;
- Understand and respond to different types of communication and requests at work an in social environments;
- Produce coherent written production (emails, letters, notes, instructions) using correct and appropriate linguistic tools.
- Speak with confidence in front of an audience on predictable topics.
- Teamwork and leadership skills for the work environment.
- Learning to learn and lifelong-learning attitude
Duration: 6 months programme (75 hours).