Course outcomes: At the end of the course, students should be able to:
- At the end of the course, students should be able to:
- Understand the general meaning of non-routine formal and informal letters, instructional material, explanations, articles and reports;
- Follow clear presentations, demonstrations, media broadcasts, advertisements and announcements;
- Take notes of the main ideas and supporting details in meetings and discussions on concrete and abstract topics;
- Follow and respond to different types of communication and requests;
- Produce structured and coherent longer written production (emails, letters, reports, instructional material-Standard Operating Procedures) using correct and appropriate linguistic tools.
- Approach a text or situation with creative, analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Design and deliver impactful presentations.
- Analyse reading materials from a different perspective and apply critical thinking.
- Use creative thinking for problem solving.
- Speak confidently in front of a professional audience.
Duration: 6 months programme (100 hours).