Course outcomes: At the end of the course, students should be able to:
● understand the types of business communication;
● master formal communication standards;
● write and speak appropriately and accurately;
● learn the etiquette of written and verbal communication;
● write clear and effective business letters and emails;
● have professional face-to-face communication in any business environment;
● follow etiquette of welcoming business guests;
● communicate verbal negotiation strategies;
● implement impactful speech techniques;
● manage online conferences;
● make intelligent and efficient business phone calls;
● answer phone calls professionally.
Duration: 5-6 week programme (20 hours).